Virtual Consultation for Cosmetic Treatments
Limited-time offer: Consultation fee will be credited toward the cost of your treatment with us!
Dr. Jafari will provide online consultation for cosmetic treatments. Get the recommendations of the leading expert in Aesthetic medicine, from the comfort of your place!
Please read all the terms and conditions before ordering, and contact us if you have questions.
Virtual Consultation for Cosmetic Treatments with Dr. Jafari
Schedule your one-to-one online consultation with Dr. Elham Jafari, an experienced aesthetic specialist with sub-specialty training in neuromuscular medicine and unrivaled knowledge in anatomy of the face, which ensures the most precise injections.
Virtual Waiting Room here
Here is what is typically included in your virtual consultation with Dr. Jafari
- Up to 30-minute doctor consultation using our secure, user-friendly HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform
- Detailed analysis of areas of concern (e.g. face), including comparison of prior pictures with current state to pinpoint the changes of aging
- Review of our extensive before-and-after picture gallery for cases with similar concerns and how their look changed with various treatment options
- Discussion of various treatment options
- Dr. Jafari’s recommended plan of action, tailored to your specific needs and conditions
- Detailed recommended plan will be emailed to you after the consultation with pricing info
- Consultation fee will be credited toward cost of your treatment, should you decide to proceed with the recommended treatments with Dr. Jafari
How to Schedule Your Virtual Consultation
- Click on Add to Cart to start the checking our process
- Limited-time Offer: The Virtual Consultation Fee will be credited toward the cost of your treatment if you proceed with doing the treatment with Dr. Jafari (minimum $200 purchase applies).
- During checking out, please use the Notes section to indicate the main reason for consultation (e.g. dark circles under eyes, lip injections, hand rejuvenation, etc) as well as preferred days/times for your consultation. Please note that while we try our best to accommodate your preferred times, we cannot guarantee and some flexibility might be needed. Also make sure you leave your contact information including valid email address for us.
- After checking out, you will receive an automated confirmation email. Shortly after, we will contact you at your provided email address with a simple form that can be filled and emailed directly back to us. If available, please also email us a few pictures of yourself from 5-15 years ago, to be used by Dr. Jafari during aging analysis.
- We will provide you with a number of options to schedule your consultation and confirm a date and time that works for you. You will received the final confirmation email with time and date, link and other instructions.
How to Prepare for Your Consultation
- For a more useful and focused consultation, we highly recommend that you think of and choose you primary areas of concern ahead of time. Dr. Jafari can usually address up to 2-3 concerns during each consultation. She will devote most time to the primary concern and do the detailed consultation and if time permits, she will try to address the remaining concerns. However, it might often be impossible to address several different concerns during one sessions. It is best to stay focused!
- For your consultation, please make sure to choose a quiet and well-lit place that offers you adequate privacy.
- Adequate and even lighting is very important to allow Dr. Jafari carefully see your face and focus on areas of concern and take pictures as needed.
- Depending on your type of connection, strong wireless or WiFi signal is important to minimize interrupted connection. We highly recommend that you perform a pre-call test by clicking here to make sure your device is ready for the virtual consultation.
- It would be best to wear no make-up for all face consultations.
- For all face consultations, make sure that hair or accessories are not blocking your face. Use a hair band if needed.
- A few minutes before your scheduled consultation, please visit our Virtual Waiting Room here. The link will also be provided in the confirmation email. You can do the consultation using your iPhone, iPad, Android phone/device or a computer with FireFox or Chrome browsers.
- You will be asked to enter your name to check in. Please make sure to provide your full name, as it was provided to us during the consultation confirmation. Please make sure to grant the requested permissions to use your device’s video and/or microphone during the consultation. Watch the video below for additional instructions:
- As your consultation begins, sit back, relax, and be prepared to explore the latest in nonsurgical cosmetic medical treatments during you one-to-one exclusive conversation with one of the leading experts in the field!
Terms and conditions for virtual consultations
By making this purchase and checking out, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as your completed order will indicate your acceptance of them:
- All sales are final and there is no refund.
- The offer to credit the consultation fee paid here toward your treatment cost is a limited-time offer and subject to change or modification at any time in our discretion. Minimum purchase of $200 in cosmetic medical treatments (excluding all skincare products) by the same patient who did the consultation is required to qualify for the credit. There is no partial credit for purchases not meeting the minimum requirement.
- 48-hour cancellation or rescheduling notice is required for all virtual consultations. Missing the scheduled appointment time or notice given within 48 hours of the scheduled consultation time will result in losing the consultation.
- Please be on time. The length of the virtual consultation session will be limited to no more than 30 minutes, starting from the confirmed consultation time. Any delays in starting the consultation after the scheduled time due to the patient’s late arrival will be counted against the 30 minute allotted time. For example, if a patient starts a consultation previously scheduled at 10:30 am ten minutes late at 10:40, the consultation will end at 11 am regardless.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure the availability of proper connection and compatible device/browser. Please make sure to run the pre-call test here to ensure compatibility and meeting the requirements. Unexpected issues related to connection and technological problems affecting the consultation will be considered by Amoderm on a case-by-case basis and at our sole discretion.
- While our virtual consultation platform is secure and HIPAA-compliant, we are not responsible for your device security as well as the privacy of the area you choose to do the consultation from. It is your responsibility to choose an area that offers you the privacy you need to do the consultation.
- The virtual consultation might be limited in scope or extent and might not be as accurate or as detailed as a consultation in person. You understand that Dr. Jafari will not be able to perform an examination which might require touching your face or body, not possible during a virtual consultation.
- For all cosmetic treatments and consultations, you acknowledge, understand and accept the following in entirety: This consultation and the concern(s) and procedure(s) discussed are purely cosmetic in nature, and are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions, including any potential underlying medical conditions. You acknowledge that a cosmetic issue might be related to underlying medical conditions, which might need additional diagnosis and treatment by qualified medical providers. You acknowledge that you have been notified of this important fact by us and that you have sought or will seek further medical attention from other qualified medical providers to properly diagnose or treat any such conditions if present. You agree not to hold this office or Dr. Elham Jafari, our nurses or estheticians responsible for diagnosis or treatment of any such conditions, and forever release Dr. Elham Jafari and this office and our nurses and aestheticians from all claims related to underlying medical conditions whether diagnosed or undiagnosed at this time of visit, including but not limited to claims related to diagnosis, treatment and any referrals to other providers for any such underlying medical conditions. Additionally, you acknowledge that cosmetic treatments may result in changes in appearance, volume, look, skin tone, movement restriction, and/or expression in the face or other treated areas of the body which may be undesirable or unexpected. You acknowledge and understand that some treatments discussed and recommended might be beyond the FDA-approved or FDA-cleared indications and their safety and efficacy might not have been fully investigated or verified yet, but deemed appropriate by your physician. An example is to provide a treatment approved by the FDA for one body part or area on another body part or area that has not been approved by the FDA (known as “off-label” use).