18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Hollowed under eyes correction: I am 31 years old female.

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Injectable FillersHollowed under eyes correction: I am 31 years old female.
A patient asked 5 years ago
My problem area is the skin around the eyes. Even in my teens, I had dark circles and now the problem seems to be aggravating. I have noticed two folds (creases) below my left eye and one fold below the right one. There is also some hollowness. Is it normal? My sleep hours are erratic as I work at nights and wake up quite late. How can I get rid of this? Which is the best filler for this area?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Hollowed under Eyes

Hi and thank you for your question! The hollowed under eyes can be best treated with careful injection of hyaluronic acid fillers. I recommend Belotero, Restylane Silk or Volbella with cannula technique. The injection should be done skillfully to maintain a natural look and transition to cheeks and avoid over-filling the area. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]