18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

How to get rid of a bulge in my hand?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Hand RejuvenationHow to get rid of a bulge in my hand?
A patient asked 5 years ago
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Treating a Bulge in Hand

Hi afd thank you for your question! A visit to your primary care physician (or orthopedic specialist) is needed for proper examination and diagnosis of the underlying cause for the bulge in your hand, and the treatment will be determined by the underlying cause. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]