18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Nasolabial folds. Are fillers the answer?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Injectable FillersNasolabial folds. Are fillers the answer?
A patient asked 5 years ago
I am back again with a better picture, hoping to get advice on the best way to address my nasolabial folds. I know that I have volume loss under my eyes, but the dark circles have been there since childhood. Are fillers the answer?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Fillers for Nasolabial Folds

Hi and thank you for your question! You can see great improvements with filler injection but for best results, it is important to work with an experienced cosmetic doctor who can create a balanced look. I commonly see patients at my office with overfilled nasolabial folds without proper attention to other areas nearby. In order to address the nasolabial folds properly, most patients need filler injection in the cheeks area as well as under the eyes in addition to some direct filler under the folds. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]