18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

What is best way for me (37) to start keeping my face fresh? I am Asian w/ deep nasolabial folds and bags under eyes.

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Eye Bags TreatmentWhat is best way for me (37) to start keeping my face fresh? I am Asian w/ deep nasolabial folds and bags under eyes.
A patient asked 5 years ago
I’ve had nasolabial folds for years now and it’s sagging more. Been to a couple consults to find a go-to doctor and everyone has offered a different solution. Goal is NOT to look 21 again, but instead, would like to start getting work done on face little by little so that I can look fresh as I age. Had a vial of juvederm done in the nasolabial folds several years ago, but made no difference. Looking for a reputable doctor who is reasonable in price so that I can keep going back to as well.
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Treatment for Deep Nasolabial Folds and Bags under Eyes

Hi and thank you for your question! I know you have been to quite a handful of doctors, but the experience and aesthetic eye of the doctor do make big differences. In your case and based on the picture, you seem to be a good candidate of filler injection under the eyes and that would be among the first recommendations. As the bags under the eyes are corrected, it is important to maintain a nice and smooth transition to the adjacent areas and to that end, some filler injection in cheeks can do the trick. Placing fillers such as Voluma in the cheeks generates a nice lift and pull the midface upward, helping to reduce and even eliminate the nasolabial folds. In fact, effective treatment of nasolabial folds consist of more local injections plus injections skillfully done in the cheeks to generate additional lift. Make sure to work with a physician with great experience in liquid facelift and whole-face approach. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]