18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

What’s your recommended under eye filler and placement method?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: VollureWhat’s your recommended under eye filler and placement method?
A patient asked 3 years ago
I had a consult which I wasn’t very satisfied with and had not proceeded. Wishing to do some more research. Vollure was suggested with placement more at my cheek? Thoughts?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 3 years ago

Filler for under the Eyes

Hi and thank you for your question! While each doctor might have a different approach which is not necessarily better or worse, my personal preference for under eyes is Volbella (followed by Restylane/Belotero). I do also commonly combine under eye filler treatments with cheek filler treatments (commonly Voluma) to create a more uniform and natural looking transition. For under eye injection, using blunt-end cannula is highly recommended. Please consult a cosmetic doctor with extensive experience in injections under eyes as this procedure needs higher skill and experience. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]