18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Facial sagging. What can you suggest for this area?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Injectable FillersFacial sagging. What can you suggest for this area?
A patient asked 4 years ago
Hi, been having fillers but no matter where I go just cannot see any difference. When having fillers the face seems to plump for a week or so then goes saggy agan. What can you suggest for this area please. My face feels and looks so gaunt and disformed I feel.
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 4 years ago

Fillers for Facial Sagging

Hi and thank you for your question! We do have different types of fillers and when a patient does not respond well to one type, we often can switch to another type of filler. There are also other options such as PDO thread lift procedure that can be considered. This being said, whenever patients indicate that they don’t see results after filler, the best approach is to do a follow-up assessment including detailed picture analysis and comparison to see if any improvements can be objectively spotted. Depending on the results of the follow up, further filler treatments or other options can be discussed. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]