Hi and thank you for your question! I always advise my patients to allow 2 weeks following any filler injections for all the swelling to fully resolve and then do the assessment and any revisions needed. In your case, you have already done this, so I recommend that you allow another 2 weeks or so (for any swellings following the recent injection to go away) and then do another follow up with your doctor. During this follow up, please ask your physician to review your before and after pictures (including the baseline pictures taken before fillers if available) to be able to pin point the improvements as well as the areas in need of more work objectively. Based on this detailed evaluation, we will be able to decide if more filler is needed, or if we should revise and dissolve a bit of the existing filler with hyaluronidase enzyme injection. I know it can be difficult to wait, but rushing in to do more treatments before allowing the prior treatment to fully settle can only make the things worse, so please allow more time and follow up with your provider. I hope it helps and good luck!
Please login or Register to submit your answer