18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Restalyne or PRP? For under my eyes?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: RestylaneRestalyne or PRP? For under my eyes?
A patient asked 3 years ago
Hi, I am 36 and looking into possibly getting restalyne, or PRP for my under eyes. I’m not for sure if I have dark circles, extra fat, or hollows. I’ve noticed that my eyes look the worst in my bathroom with the lighting. They are not as noticible in other lighting and sunlight. I do not want Botox, and I am completely ok with my smile lines and eye wrinkles when I smile. I am wearing eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara in my pics, but no foundation, concealer, etc …
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 3 years ago

Restylane vs. PRP for Under Eyes

Hi and thank you for your question! While PRP is a n excellent treatment in the right candidate, from the pictures you look to be a good candidate for treatment of dark circles under the eyes with filler injection. We commonly use Restylane or Belotero for that area and I highly recommend injection with cannula by highly experienced cosmetic doctor for best results. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kkstarratings force="false" valign="bottom" align="left"]