18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Tear trough filler / eye bags treatment?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Eye Bags TreatmentTear trough filler / eye bags treatment?
A patient asked 5 years ago
I’m a male in my 20’s concerned about bags under my eyes, and I’m looking for someone who is an expert in fillers for this area. I’ve had fillers under my eyes in the past, but I wasn’t satisfied with the result. I’ve struggled to find any reviews or feedback about this procedure in my area (Nasvhille, TN). I’d also be willing to travel if I found someone I was confident in. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated…
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Tear Trough Filler Injection

Thank you for your question! I hope you have been successful in finding the right provider for this procedure. As you correctly noted, filler injection under the eyes requires great level of skill. The filler of choice for this area is Restylane, Volbella or Belotero and I highly recommend doing the injections using micro-cannula for better results and less bruising. One way to ensure that you find an experienced doctor is to ask the doctors you are consulting with to show you several before and after pictures of filler treatments under the eyes they have performed. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]