18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

Under eye bags, best treatment?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Eye Bags TreatmentUnder eye bags, best treatment?
A patient asked 5 years ago
I’m 53 with really bothersome under eye bags, what would be the best course of treatment for long term results? I have seen 3 PS all with different opinions. Please help I’m so confused.
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Under Eyes Bags (Festoons)

Hi and thanks for sharing your question! I routinely treat patients with bags under the eyes with injection of fillers. However in you case and based on the picture, you seem to have festoons which are tricky to treat with fillers and I usually do not recommend filler in these cases. It would be best to see a surgeon with experience in procedures around the eyes. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]