Hi and thank you for your question! You have already waited for 2 weeks so there shouldn’t be much swelling left at this time, but you really don’t stand to loose much if you give it a few more days just in case. If the issue persists, dissolving the extra filler with enzyme is an option, and when done carefully, it shouldn’t result in removal of all or too much of the filler. I hope it helps and good luck!
Please login or Register to submit your answer