18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

What would fix my full lower face?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Injectable FillersWhat would fix my full lower face?
A patient asked 4 years ago
Hi there! I’m 27 years old female. I was curious what procedure would fix my full lower face? I’m not sure if it’s volume loss, extra skin/fat. But my lower jaw, lower cheek area seem like they’re getting slightly lower and it’s making my jaw look fuller? Could this be fixed with something as simple as cheek/chin fillers to lift that skin and create more of a heart shape to my face? Or would more invasive procedures do the trick in my situation?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 4 years ago

Treating Fuller Lower Face

Hi and thank you for your question! To achieve a more “V-shaped” face, we can add a bit of volume to the chin (chin enhancement with fillers) as well as making the cheeks more prominent with filler injection. You might also see some benefits from jaw slimming with Botox to achieve a more defined and angled jawline. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]