18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

What’s wrong with my mouth?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Lip AugmentationWhat’s wrong with my mouth?
A patient asked 5 years ago
What is the line between my corner of the mouth and my nose?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

The Line between Mouth and Nose

  Hi and thank you for your question! The line that runs from the corners of mouth the nose is call the nasolabial fold or laugh line and its appearance can be drastically improved with filler injection. I hope it helps and good luck!  
IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.