18 Endeavor, Suite 200, Irvine, CA

How can I get rid of this acne scar?

Cosmetic Treatments QuestionsCategory: Acne Scars TreatmentHow can I get rid of this acne scar?
A patient asked 5 years ago
I got this scar a few years back when I went for a facial and the beautician attempted to treat a pimple I had. I’ve gone for microneedling treatments which has helped to repair the collagen,should I continue with this or is there an alternative which will give me faster and better results?
1 Answers
Dr. Elham Jafari Staff answered 5 years ago

Treatment for Acne Scar

Hi and thank you for your question! From the picture it appears that you have a depressed/atrophic scar and it can be treated with filler injection to raise it. There are various choices including hyaluronic acid fillers or more recently Bellafill. I hope it helps and good luck!


IMPORTANT: These answers are for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
[kk-star-ratings align="left" reference="auto" valign="bottom"]